Day to day responsibility for ensuring the exhibition’s Health and Safety Procedures (e.g. those identified in risk assessments) are implemented within each venue is delegated to the Venue Managers for the duration of the Exhibition.
All visitors are required to co-operate with the owners of The Bridal Roadshow and The Venue on Health and Safety matters and will:
- not interfere with anything provided to safeguard their own and the exhibition attendee’s health and safety.
- take reasonable care of their own health and safety.
- report all health and safety concerns to one of The Bridal Roadshow team or The Venue staff members.
HEALTH AND SAFETY RISKS ARISING FROM OUR ACTIVITIES
- Risk assessments will be undertaken by members of The Bridal Roadshow team or The Venue prior top the exhibition.
- The findings of the risk assessments will be reported to the Bridal Roadshow team and the appropriate venue management.
- The Bridal Roadshow will be responsible for ensuring action is implemented and check that any risk is reduced to an acceptable level. In the event of such risk being unacceptable the venue will not be used.
- Assessments will be reviewed prior to each exhibition.
SAFE HANDLING AND USE OF SUBSTANCES
- The Bridal Roadshow will ensure that all Exhibitors are aware of the COSHH regulations.
EMERGENCY PROCEDURES AND FIRE EVACUATION
- All venues will be checked by The Bridal Roadshow prior to the event in consultation with the management of the venue.
- Escape routes will be checked by the Venue Managers/ Stewards before the start of each concert/event.
COMPETENCY FOR TASKS AND TRAINING
- All Venue Managers will be made aware of their responsibilities while on duty.
- The Venue Managers will ensure that sufficient staff are on duty and remind them of their responsibilities and tasks.
- Accident and First Aid treatment shall be given by a qualified member of the venue staff.
- Accidents will be reported to a member of The Bridal Roadshow and The Venue and recorded in the Venue’s accident book kept at the venue’s designated area.
- The Venue will be responsible for notifying the relevant authority of any notifiable accident.